THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
Green bell pepper is king. Crisp and slightly sweet, the robust aroma literally snaps of earthy accords. Dried cut vetiver and petitgrain kick, but never overpower the fruit’s natural sweetness, married with garden tuberose and hyacinth. It's a pleasant shock to the senses.
Green Bell Pepper & Grapefruit Cocktail
- Green Bell Pepper Simple Syrup
- 1 green bell pepper (roughly chopped)
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 2 oz Gin
- 3 oz Green Bell Pepper Simple Syrup
- Grapefruit peel for garnish
1. Chop red bell pepper roughly
2. In a small saucepan heat the sugar and water gently until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside to cool
3. When the syrup is still hot but not boiling add the lemon juice and green bell pepper until the red color and let steep
5. When the syrup is completely cool, pass the mixture through a fine mesh sieve
6. In a cocktail shaker combine the gin, grapefruit juice, and red bell pepper simple syrup
7. Pour, serve with ice, and garnish with grapefruit peel
- 3 Yellow Bell Peppers
- 8 oz Yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup toasted Hazelnuts
- ¾ cup toasted Almonds
- ⅓ cup Italian Parsley (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup toasted bread crumbs
-1 tsp Smoke Paprika
-2 lemons (juiced)
-1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
-¼ cup extra virgin olive oil * plus extra
-Salt to taste
1. Over a direct flame (your stove top or grill), char your peppers until they start to wilt and get soft. Immediately wrap them in plastic wrap to trap the steam
2. After 10 minutes unwrap your bell peppers. They should be very soft and easily sauced. De-stem the top the pf your pepper and try and discard excessively charred skin.
3. In a food processor add all ingredients and about ½ the amount of olive oil
4. Blend ingredients until well incorporated and start drizzling in the remaining olive oil a little at time as the food processor is going
5. Use extra olive oil if needed to emulsify your romesco
6. Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with extra paprika
7. Serve with crudité, bread, grilled vegetables or pasta
Undyed coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick, in glossy, transparent green glass tumbler. Comes in embossed matte green carton. Mint green label. 8.5 ounces (240g). 3.4 inches (8.6cm) tall. Roughly 50 hour burn time.
These candles won't self-care themselves. Learn about candle care here.
Enjoy free shipping on U.S. orders over $75. Also free? Exchanges for USA customers in the contiguous 48 states. Check our policy for more details.
“Packaged in pink, but called boy, all GENDERFUL™ Home Fragrances are dually-noted, remixing new forms of self-expression.”